“Due to the high cost of tuition, it is becoming more and more difficult for Michigan families to have their children attend MSU. We need Trustees who will fight to keep tuition affordable for all.
For Michigan to continue to be a great state, Michigan State University must remain one of the nation’s premier research universities.
Taxpayers also need Trustees who will ensure that MSU is maximizing its ability to turn research dollars and the classroom experience into jobs and businesses for the 21st Century.”
–Dennis Denno, Democratic candidate for MSU Trustee
- Chief of Staff for Democratic State Senator Virgil Smith
- Worked over 15 years in the Michigan Legislature as a staffer to various Democratic elected officials
- Managed numerous campaigns for Democratic candidates
- Active with the Arab-American Democrats
- Lifetime member, MSU Alumni Association
- Volunteered for the Union of Nontenure-Track Faculty (AFT-Michigan affiliate) at MSU
- Board member of the Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS)
- Graduate of Detroit Catholic Central; Michigan State University; University of Michigan
- Small business owner